Thursday, August 4, 2011

2nd posting:ringworm on dog, but shows no visable signs?

due to the fact people jumped at me, thinking i was wrong and just diaganoised the ringworm. I did not, I have ringworm.. my baby my tot son and hubby and guinea pig was confirmed with ringworm as well. My dog is on revolution and everyone shows visable signs of ringworm but my dog. Exspect she was scratching and since started the shampoo treatment within the last 2 weeks is hardly scratching. She is low shaved for the most part. black and white and i'd prefer not to use the sulpher dip. I have been using on the animals Miconazole Shampoo 2% twice a week as well as disinfecting and cleaning like a crazy lady. my question is will the shampoo work good enough or should i alternate with a lime sulpher dip. i also have put a light t-shirt on her to reduce the spores/hair droppings.

No comments:

Post a Comment