Thursday, August 11, 2011

Can you connect to xbox live through the "easy tether"android app?

My modem is currently broken and i can't get on xbox live. My normal setup is that i plug my ethernet cord from my modem into my xbox 360. But since my modem is not working i decided to download this app on the android market on my phone called easy tether. Easy tether allows you to get on internet on your computer by using your mobile network on your phone. To do this i usually plug my usb cord from my phone into my computer. Then i turn on the app,then the app creates a local area connection. The app also allows you to get on xbox live. To do this I shared the local area connection and i plug my ethernet cord from my computer into my xbox 360. After I do that i turn on my xbox 360 and Test the connection. When i test the connection it either says their is a problem with my DNS settings it says their is a problem with my MTU settings. In thts were i hve gotten stuck. Can anyone help???

No comments:

Post a Comment