Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What can this dream mean?

Okay so I was working at this McDonald's/gas station(except in this dream McDonald's was a coffee shop) so any way this totally smoking chick came in and ordered this coffee with a crap load of creamer, and covered in whipped cream, and filled with sugar, anyway after she left I found myself outside looking for her, but she was nowhere to be found so I went inside of the shop and made myself a coffee just like hers, then I got in trouble with the boss and tried to pretend to be a good employee(then I was awoken in real life, when I went back to sleep my dream changed some.) Okay so I was still the same person(sometimes I dream as different characters per se.) but now the store had become like a wal-mart and this beautiful girl worked there and everybody was on strike are something, I was following the beautiful girl and some people she was with taking notes on there strike trying to figure out how to help, but I planned to trick my boss by telling him I was spying to stop the strike(more of a revolution really), so what the hell do you think this dream means.

No comments:

Post a Comment