Saturday, August 6, 2011

I am at the end of my tether what can I do?

I am east asian and 16, since i was young i have been bullied by black people mostly, i have had to grow up fast, I concentrate on my studies and I do well, but black people just don't leave me alone, Imy mother doesn;t buy me bikes anymore as they were stolen by black peolple, I have had 1 broken jaw two broken arms and a shattred ankle from black people who have decided to be vilent to me for a laugh. Recently I have grown up taller and have been doing weights and beat up this black kid who tried to steal my money, I was hauled into the head of year office and told off and was accused of being racist and was sent home for two weeks; first fight i have ever had. I was accused of being racist by the teacher who was black her self because i described my troubles with "black people" but the whole damn school is 93% black and only 3 of the teachers are white, I live in new york and would please like your advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment