Wednesday, August 3, 2011

If there was a new world war would you sign up?

I would not have to worry cause I would have been sent already, but If I was not currently serving and like you said a 4th Reich was to raise its head, I would have no problem heeding the call to duty, many say its just a matter or years before such another war would happen. If there was a attack on US soil, yes a good majority of Americans would join the fight, not like 9/11 but a continuous battle on American soil yes, hell the State of Texas alone every man woman and child would run to the front lines to battle. Most Americans are wondering now why are we intervening with Libya, why get involved with another civil war thats not ours (some of the forums I read are ridiculous in that crap) but if the world were to go into WWIII in the Middle East, I would say 10% of the American people would even bother to join let alone criticize our motives of being there in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment